Most of us love to play on our PlayStation 4 and we would actually love every second of it. And suddenly something amazing happens and you want to capture it as quickly as possible. This may be for your own satisfaction, or the bragging rights In between your friends. Since most of these amazing things don’t even last for a second. It is pretty much hard to use the default screenshot setting that is very slow on your PS 4. In this article, we will learn about how to take a screenshot on your Sony PlayStation 4. And also about how to save the Screenshots and share them on public platforms.
Take a screenshot on Sony PlayStation 4
The default action for taking a screenshot on a Sony PlayStation 4 is to long-press the share button on the controller that is present on the left. Also, a regular tap of this share button will open a share menu.
But as mentioned earlier, not every movement that you want to immortalize on your PS 4 lasts for more than a second. While you long-press the share button on your controller to take a screenshot, the amazing Scene that you want to capture in the first place is already gone.
Fortunately, there is an easy way to fix this. There is a setting in your PS4 called “Easy screenshots” that can flip these roles. By Reversing the roles, you can make a quick tap of the share button take a screenshot, and long-pressing the share button will open the share menu.
Recommended: How to reduce screenshot image size easily
How to enable this easy screenshot option on your PS for settings:
- Open Settingsmenu on your PS 4. This is usually a TOOLBOX-like-looking icon.
- Scroll down until you find sharing and broadcast option.
- Or you can also click on the share button and Scroll down until you find sharing and broadcast settings.
- Either way, once you are inside “sharing and broadcast” settings. Click on “Share button control type”.
- Highlight the “Easy screenshot” option and press ”X”.
- Now the roles will be reversed and you will be able to instantly grab a screenshot by tapping the share button.
The other way to take a screenshot on your Sony PlayStation 4 is as follows:
- Tap the share button.
- This will pull up the share menu.
- Once it is up then quickly tap on the circle button that is on the right-hand side of the controller.
- Your screenshot will now be taken.
How to save and share your screenshot on Sony PlayStation 4:
A Sony PlayStation 4 is not just a gaming console where you can play games. There is also social media element connected to it. As you spend hours playing Playing games that you love. Now you can also send a perfect screenshot to your friends. The screenshot can be of any achievements or any new things that you have discovered on your Sony PlayStation 4.
Follow the below-given procedure carefully to save and share your screenshot.
- Take a screenshot of your PS 4 Screen by tapping on the Share button on your PS4 dual shock controller.
- This will open the share menu and here you need to press the triangle button to save the screenshot.
- And if in any case, you want to discard the screenshot that you have previously taken, then press the circle button on the PlayStation 4 Dual shock controller.
- Now to share the screenshot, press the share button again and then choose the upload screenshot option.
- Choose a screenshot that you want to share.
- Now select an online service. This option only comes up when there are multiple online services signed in to your console. Facebook and Twitter are some examples.
- Enter a comment And select upload.
This is how you take a screenshot and share it on your Sony PlayStation 4.
Checkout: Top Apps to take Screenshots on iOS Devices iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Taking a screenshot on your Sony PlayStation 4 is not an uphill task of any sort. Taking a screenshot and screenshot settings in PlayStation 4 is very easy And understandable. We hope that this article has served the purpose of teaching you how to take a screenshot on PS 4 and Share it on your social media platforms. For more such articles regarding screenshots, Keep visiting this space for more updates.
Leave a Reply