Kindle from Amazon has become one of the most popular e-readers in the market since its launch in early 2007. lately, the screenshot feature has become one of the handiest features to share everything with the world. Although kindle never always had an inbuilt screenshot feature integrated with its lineup of devices, it included this from 2012. In this article, you will learn how to view your screenshot on Kindle Fire, save it, share it, and upload it to the Amazon cloud drive.
In order to view your screenshot, you will have to first take some screenshots on the kindle device. Check out our latest article on how to take a screenshot on your kindle device to know about taking a screenshot on all the generations of kindle and amazon kindle fire devices.
How to view screenshots on Kindle Fire:
If you have taken a screenshot, then that would obviously mean that you would want something to do with it. Let us now know how to view and find screenshots taken on Kindle Fire. Follow the below-given steps carefully.
- Take a screenshot. If you don’t know how to take a screenshot, Go through how to take a screenshot on your Kindle article beforehand. [provide kindle screenshot article link]
- Go to the home screen by clicking on the home button.
- Tap the photo icon on the home screen.
- For devices that are a generation older, select the Amazon Photos icon.
- You will now enter a gallery that will have the screenshots displayed alongside the pictures that you have taken or downloaded onto your device.
How to upload and Kindle Fire screenshots on any device:
Uploading your images to Amazon Cloud Drive means that you can view the image on any device with your Amazon account.
- You will have an option to upload your screenshots onto Amazon Cloud Drive.
- Choose an image that you wish to upload.
- Open the image in full screen and press the three vertical dots present in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now you will find the popup menu with upload being the third option in it.
- Click on upload. The photo will directly be uploaded to the Amazon account associated with your device.
- After this, you will be able to view the screenshot or any photos that you have uploaded on any of the devices that your Amazon account is working on.
you will also be able to know that some of the images are not transferred to the cloud. Confirm by seeing the image of a cloud with a slash located in the lower right corner when you open the image.
How to share Kindle Fire screenshots:
If you want to share the screenshots taken on your Kindle Fire onto social media or any email, Follow the below-given process.
- Go to the home screen.
- Click on the photos or Amazon photos app depending on your device.
- As you have done earlier, click on the selected image to view it on full screen.
- Tap on the three vertical dots icon that is present in the upper right corner of your screen.
- A popup menu will now appear. Click on the share icon available.
- Now you will be prompted to Share your screenshot to a variety of a number of social media applications as well as other mediums of exchange.
- Now tap on the social media app or any other email application or any sort of medium that you want to share through.
Note: Make sure that you have synced your Kindle Fire with your email or other social media accounts so that it is easy to share.
Now, if you are someone inclined to save this on your Windows PC or your Mac device, then follow through with the article.
Let us first know how to connect your Kindle to your Mac device and access screenshots:
How to connect your Kindle to your Mac to view screenshots:
Another way to ask the same question is, how to use your screenshots from your Kindle on your Mac device. If this is what you are looking for, let’s dive in.
- Connect your kindle to your Mac device using the USB cable provided with your Kindle. Or any micro USB to USB cable would work.
- Open Finder on your Mac device.
- Now select your users’ location in the sidebar and you will be able to see a folder named Kindle.
- Expand the folder and you will be able to see your screenshots on the screen.
- Copy them or view them on your Mac devices and you can now use them however you want them to be.
- make sure that you Eject your Kindle device before disconnecting it after you are done with your work.
How to connect your Kindle device to your Windows 10 PC:
Similar to how you have connected to the Mac device, connect the Kindle to your Windows 10 computer using the USB cable provided with the Kindle.
- Now open the File Explorer or library and select the Kindle drive that is available in the sidebar.
- Once you open Kindle from the sidebar, you will be able to see all your screenshots in the folder.
- You can drag and drop them anywhere or inside any app in order to save, share or send them to another location.
- As mentioned earlier. Please do not forget to eject the Kindle device properly before disconnecting it from your computer.
All the screenshots that you take on your Kindle device are saved in the form of.png. As most of you might already know, PNG is far better than JPG format. We hope that by now you understand how to view your screenshots from your Kindle Fire and also viewed them on your Mac device or a Windows 10 computer. If you have not read our articles on how to take a screenshot on Windows 10 Device or Mac device, Consider going through those articles as well. And let us know in the comments sections below what you think of them.